In our Environmental Planning Department, our interdisciplinary teams of engineers and experts handle all issues related to landscaping, contaminated site remediation and groundwater protection.
We also use environmental impact assessments and FFH (Fauna-Flora-Habitat) impact investigations to identify and evaluate the effects on the environment. Noise and air pollutant immission control rounds off our range of services in this business segment.
Together with our subsidiary GefaÖ Gesellschaft für angewandte Ökologie und Umweltplanung mbH, we are nationally and internationally well positioned for any kind of environmental planning.
- We work in the following branches in Environmental Planning:
- Contaminated site remediation
- Land recycling
- Groundwater protection and modelling
- Environmental impact assessments
- FFH impact investigations
- Immission control (noise, air pollutants)
- Biotope mapping