We offer a unique combination of software and consultancy services to support the operation and rehabilitation strategy of your supply networks. OPTNET is backed by more than 40 years of experience in the form of a proven calculation model to assess the health, criticality and costs of your network. This makes it possible to take investment decisions and document them in agreement with DVGW (German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water) G/W 403 and ISO Standard 55000.
With OPTNET as a sub-module of Fichtner Asset Services & Technologies (FAST), risks, costs and opportunities can be assessed and options for economically feasible expansion and network operation can be determined and visualised, taking into account technical and economic parameters.
Our range of services:
- Network assessment, taking monetary and technical aspects into account
- Condition assessment and risk analysis
- Determination of rehabilitation requirements
- Optimisation of network layout
- Diameter optimisation
- Efficiency enhancement of the network
- Integrated asset management
(The OPTNET software is the property of Fichtner IT Consulting GmbH and Fichtner Water & Transportation GmbH.)